Reach for the stars

Friday, March 28, 2008

At long last

So, I had an exciting dinner last Saturday. It started off with our sink being increasingly clogged over the past week. It finally dieded when I was preparing a nice sumptous dinner party (Lamb rendnag, Jap curry beef, Oyster Chicken, Been sprouts, Mua chee). Called in the Regents Maintainence department, who came over to air presurrize our sink. The water finally cleared, but then a pipe burst, leaving my kitchen in a mess.

At which point in time, I brought my stuff over to Sibo's and continued cooking there lol. For the first time, dinner done in two kitchens! Highly amusing. Though, this time round, there were only 6 people having dinner (well, 1 kitchen can support 15 people, so 2 kitchens support 6 people).

Mua, TK, Tiff, Ivan, Ghee Chuan. Weiwei and Wyman popped over after that to say hi.

1 Comments:

  • Haha I never saw this. Sounds like a crazy time...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home