Reach for the stars

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Will you catch me when I fall?

This is going to be fucking meta. so dont read if you're gonna complain. I know the chatbox is down, but i can't really care. comment instead.

The last week has been insane. I need a break. Spring break is coming up. But first, theres
1. alge ps due monday
2. civ paper due tuesday
3. anal ps due wednesday
4. metrics due wednesday at 5pm
5. anal final on friday
6. alge final on monday
7. metrics final on monday at 6pm
8. civ final on thursday

And thats the order I will be doing things for the next two weeks. I think its amazing that i plan to do my studying for metrics after my alge final. Oh well, must pan chance lah.

And why is it, that a madman is that one that makes so much sense? With so many other sane people out there, and the only one that knows anything is a madman. What is it like to be mad? To be an alphabet soup?

And yes, life is easier after you admit things to yourself. But then, things change after that, and life need not be easier as you think it would be. Anyway my mind is made up, at least regarding one of those things. And in other news, I was excited when i figured out what the following meant: A is a self adjoint operator on a Hilbert space H, then there exists a measure space M with measure d\mu, and a unitary operator U:H\rightarrow L^2(M), and a function F on M such that, given any f \in L^2(M), UFU^{-1} f = Ff. It is a very nice way characterization of self adjoint operators on a Hilbert space. And i can remember what the theorem says, though the proof is still ugh. That got me excited. But then i saw the homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home