Reach for the stars

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wednesday

Got drunk on red wine on saturday, (and by that i mean less than 1 glass) was laughing quite alot while awake. Got drunk on white wine on monday, (and by that i mean less than 1 glass) was laughing quite alot while asleep. Conclusion? I don't know. But had a terrible hangover on tuesday, ended up sleeping in till late, then going off for a quiet read.

Moved in Evan's place yesterday, its quite a quaint part of town. I found it interesting (read: funny) that when I came back at night, the entrance was blocked by 4 police cars. Oh well, at least it would be safe. Its located in a slightly inconvenient part of town, where I have to transfer trains to go anywhere (well, that is compared to living on Wall street). Beggers cant be choosers though. I'm only getting internet connection in the living room (of course its stolen, hes a poor student), but not on my bed :(

New York is turning out to be quite expensive. Was shopping yesterday then my card refused to work. No nearby citibank branch, so I was reduced to calling up Citibank, which then proceeded to ask me weird questions like 'What's your mother's maiden name?' or 'Whats your favourite color?' Of course, none of the answers I gave was right. Settled it in the end, and transferred money over from my savings account, so there is still some hope of survival for me. On the bright side, this winter should be somewhat warm. I love my purchases, 1 short sleeve, 2 long sleeve, 1 sweater, 1 tie so far. That should be the end of my clothing hunt.

Watched less miserable yesterday, which was VERY GOOD. Of course that was to be expected, and i encourage you to watch it. I laughed at the part when the young boy had to throw a bag over the wall (behind his back, while he was wounded and dying) but missed, so the men didn't catch it. This questions how the show could continue as it did lol. Another weird part was when a cripple (lost 1 leg) suddenly grew a leg and was able to dance. I'm guessing this is where Andy got his initial idea for Beauty World stage, but then again, that idea is quite common (just rarely implemented due to technical difficulties if you're not rich)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home